Friday 25 November 2011

My Seoul Trip - 3

Posted by plopipay at 23:35
We met our guide today, Mr. Kim Young Min, we called him Mr. Kim. He's so nice just like any other korean people. Before we moved to yoido hotel, Mr. Kim took us to Insadong, this is one of famous shopping district in Seoul. We ate korean food, i asked mr. kim the name of the dish but he doesn't rememer lol. But this is totally delicious, i never thought korean food will fit my taste since its kinda hard for me to eat sokething beside anything i usually eats. I also try hotteok, A fried rice pancake filled with a cinnamon, peanut caramel. This dish is often enjoyed on cold winter days. Anyway, Korean man are all handsome, i feel like marrying them as soon as possible lol. We then headed to Olympic stadium after checking in at Yoido hotel. Today schedule is Super Show Concert 4. We arrived around 5.30 and started queueing right away. So many people already gathered in front of the gate.. We wait like thousand years for the gate to be open, its -2 degrees outside and we have to wait, this is crazy. Hours passed by while we're waiting, standing and freezing, the gate finnaly open!! We enter the venue one by one and I got the best spot, front! To tell the truth, i'm not Super Junior's big fans but I love their songs that's why I also watch their concert but I don't know I can't enjoyed the concert today unlike the concert I watched before in Kuala Lumpur, no! Not because the performance bad or anything. This is the best stage and performance I've ever seen, its just i can't enjoyed it maybe because i'm not their big fan, i don't even remember some of their lyrics. I see the sapphire blue lightstick filling the venue and feel so touched, it was really beautiful and I'm jealous of them.. They're big fan of this group, they watch their concert, having fun with their beloved group, and sing along together. But not me, i mean i'm big fan of other group not a big group like SJ, but I feel shame, can I still called myself big fan when I haven't watch their concert but watch other groups concert? I wondered how it feels when I'm being In venue that full of dark gray colors with people screaming my favorite group name. I'll be the happiest person on earth xD anyway overall the SuperShow concert so great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Complete Mess Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review