Friday 25 November 2011

My Seoul Trip - 1

Posted by plopipay at 04:44
I started my journey today. Heading to malaysia. Its going to be a good day, right?
I arrived in airport 40 minutes early than that has been scheduled. I'm quite surprise, i thought the pilot must be a racer lol.
We took a skybus and taxi to reach our hotel, D'Garden Hotel.
The hotel so cozy and very comfortable, the staffs are so nice. But the bad part about it that the hotel located quite far or maybe very far from downtown and KL - central. But if you like quiet place, this is the best choice!!
The room clean, but there's no window :/
We planned to go shopping at night. It took long time to reach Berjaya Mall. Why here? Because I love this mall. Its big and wide, i can easily find the stuffs I want with avalaible any kind of sizes with of course cheap prices.
mm but if you love branded item, this isn't your place lol. I personally don't care about brand or whatever as long as I feel really comfortable wearing them then I'll buy them. So, I bought an outter and some beverages.
We returned to hotel around 10 and hurriedly clean up the mess we made. And ready to sleep? Oh no we don't. Instead sleeping, we talked about so many things, lame jokes, and about our trip tomorrow..
One of thing I like on trip is we, I mean whether it's me and my family or me and my friends, we sleep in same room and share stories that ever or never been told.. Its precious time :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Complete Mess Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review