Friday 25 November 2011

My Seoul Trip - 2

Posted by plopipay at 04:46
Yay!! I'm finally here at incheon. This place so quiet.. So me and my niece looking for hotel information and tried to call the hotel's owner so he can pick us up but I don't have the coins.
A moment later an ahjussi came to us and asked what is the phone number we're going to call and he CALLED THEM using his own phone.
Omg I'm so surprised, i mean in my own country I could never ever met some strangers who would call someone for me but he did! Oh I this ahjussi is a taxi driver, he asked us if we need a taxi minutes before and I said "no thanks" and he still helped me. Ah so kind!!
About 10 minutes later, the owner picked us up and heading off to hotel.
We stayed in Incheon, we don't go to seoul immediatly.
Oh btw the hotel so nice, clean, and the room so big. The facilities in every room really good too. There are kitchen, laundry, bathroom, etc..
I'm so sleepy, gonna sleep early tonight, tommorow will do lot of things xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Complete Mess Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review