Friday 4 May 2012

my new bestfriend

Posted by plopipay at 01:08
Dad just adopted a cat weeks ago and I completely fall for him lol. dad named him "bambang" I know I know that's just laaaaame name for a pet, infact that's human name :D

Anyway, here's bambi (I'd like to call him like that instead).


He's very very very active, he likes playing 'catch me if you can' game. He'd lay down as  if asking to be rubbed but when I'm about to do that he'd runaway and doing the same thing in other place. he eats aloooot, he can eat about 2-4 tunas for breakfast. is it even healthy?

Actually this isn't a first time I owned a cat, the previous two just missing! somebody stole them :( and I'm really thankful dad got me this one. Even it's only been weeks, but I already love him so muuuuuuuchhhh even he still didn't notice when I called him but notice right away when  dad  call him, so mean ;~~~~;!!!
anyway check out this  little cutie, you  gonna fall for him!









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Complete Mess Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review